Rules for Admission :
1. All the rules and regulations are strictly according to the guidelines given by the regulating bodies.
2.At the time of admission the applicant has to submit the duly attested photocopies along with the requisite original documents.
3. Fee must be deposited through cheque/DD in favour of Mahaveer College of Commerce, Jaipur only.
4. Students shall not be eligible for admission to a course unless they have passed the qualifying examination.
5. Admission will be made on the basis of merit.
6. All admissions will be provisional till the applicant completes all the formalities required.
7. An applicant who is declared eligible to appear in the supplementary examination may be provisionally admitted.
8. Eligibility: (10+2) with minimum 48% for B.Com. & B.Com. (Hons.) ABST and 50% for BBA and BCA.
9. Merit scholarship for the student of –
Rajasthan Board CBSE Board
70 to 75 % 75 to 80% 25% of the college fee
more than 75% more than 80% 50% of the college fee
10 .Attractive Scholarships for-
• Students from Mahaveer Public School- 20% of the college fee.
• Students from Shri Mahaveer Digamber Jain Senior Secondary School- 20% of the college fee.
• 100% scholarship for girls in first year only.
• Sports Scholarship- 50% for National level players & 25% for State level players
• Military Scholarship -> 100%For the children’s of Martry’s( for 3 years)
• Military Scholarship-> 50% for the children’s of Soldiers